_MG_6375

The Top 3 Tools I Use Everyday to Build My Brand

For the past couple of months, the goal with my content has been all about MINDSET.

I wrote articles like:

Why personal branding is the most important thing you can do for yourself

The 5 common myths people in the Caribbean believe about personal branding

5 big mistakes brands in the Caribbean are making on social media

and…

The biggest mindset shift Caribbean brands need to make on social media

But for this month it’s all about getting you in ACTION, so you can start building an amazing brand. I love motivating you and letting you in on my journey about how I built my brand but motivation isn’t going to pay your bills. Action will.

The Top 3 Tools I Use Everyday to Build My Brand | Nadineliverpool.com

And with that, here are the top 3 tools that I use every day to build my brand.

1. BUFFER

Time is money.

And as much as I love creating content, I don’t have the time to spend all day posting my content online to multiple social media networks.

That’s why I use Buffer, which is a social media automation tool, that sends all my posts automatically based on the schedule I have set. 

When you get into a routine of Buffering everything you find worth sharing, you can become a lot more consistent and focused with your social media strategy. 

I probably Buffer about 70% of my social media content and post the other 30% in real-time. 

With Buffer it’s great to “set it and forget it” but it’s still important to engage with your audience manually so you don’t seem like a robot. 

And the best part? This tool is completely FREE!

2. CANVA

Sticking with another free-mium tool that I absolutely love is Canva!

If you watch my Facebook Lives, you know that Canva is my BFF.

Canva is a free graphic-design tool website, that is used by non-designers like me. It has an easy to use drag-and-drop interface and provides access to over a million photographs, graphics, and fonts.

From my daily social media graphics to ebooks, presentation slides, and more, Canva is the place where I create the visuals that make my brand pop.

3. CONVERTKIT

Social media is a great place to build my audience but my email list is the place where I convert my followers into buyers.

I wanted to make sure I started my email marketing right, so I invested in a tool called ConvertKit. Now, if you don’t have the budget to invest in email marketing software, then tools like MailChimp or MailerLite are good places to start.

The thing about social media is, you don’t own the platforms you post on but you own your email list. It may be an old-school tool but it is still extremely successful for conversions and hence why it’s an important tool to building my brand.

BONUS: ACUITY SCHEDULING 

Acuity Scheduling is an easy-to-use and user-friendly scheduling solution where my clients can book their strategy sessions with me accordingly.

It allows me to send customized and branded reminders, confirmations and follow-ups for a more personalized customer experience. It also includes a calendar so I can keep up to date with all of my booked sessions so I can stay organized.

Well, there you have it. Those are the top 3, more like 4 online tools that I use every day to build my brand.

What are your go-to tools to build your brand? Let me know in the comments below!

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

JUST A HEADS UP...​

>> My latest free ebook 15 Ways to Build Your Brand is available for download. Grab it here, its FREE!

>> Want more tips and strategies to grow your brand online? Sign up to receive weekly emails.

>> Would you like to get a personalized brand audit? Click here to learn more.

 

FACEBOOK

NEW FREE EBOOK

INSTAGRAM

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.

>

Subscribe

Want more tips and strategies on how to build a powerful and profitable online brand? Join my free VIP e-list for more! (and I’ll send a special gift)